What is Ohashiatsu?
Ohashiatsu is a unique method of healing touch. It’s also a method of meditation, and a way to improve your own health. Different from shiatsu and acupressure, Ohashiatsu was initially developed to keep the “giver’s” body healthy. The relaxed state of the giver actually makes a session more effective and more comfortable for the receiver. Ohashiatsu combines hands-on touch techniques, limb rotation, and stretches, in a seamless flow of movement that leaves you both relaxed and energized.
What are the Benefits?
- Movement, flexibility and endurance of yoga
- Strength building and enhanced posture of Pilates
- Revitalization of your own Ki– life force energy
- De-stress of your body and mind
- Revitalization of your spirit
- Better understanding of yourself, others and nature