The Hara is the mirror of our whole being – it reflects our true nature, revealing who we are. All meridians have a direct connection to the Hara. In an Ohashiatsu session, we touch the Hara of our partner as a diagnostic tool. We differentiate emptiness (kyo) and fullness (jitsu). However, feeling and understanding the different qualities of the energy doesn’t always come easily; it grows with practice and experience.
In this workshop, we will use specific exercises to improve and refine your sensitivity to the different states of energy in the Hara.
How it works:
- Once a week you will receive training videos, about 45 – 60 min long, with detailed demonstrations.
- Find a partner to practice with, any time during the week.
- We’ll meet every Thursday live on Zoom, where you get direct feedback on your practice and where the next topic is presented.
- You will be invited to a Facebook group that is only for course members. You can post short videos and ask questions. Through the continuous exchange with your colleagues and your teacher, you will continue to learn between the weekly sessions.
- It is highly recommended to attend all Zoom sessions. However, you will receive the recordings of the live sessions afterward, so you can also follow if you miss a session.
Prerequisites: basic knowledge of meridians.