“Ohashiatsu is like a meditative dance, that develops when two life energies meet,” Ohashi says.
This dance, the continuous flow in our sessions, is often reflected as the most magic characteristic of Ohashiatsu, which is not only valuable for the client but especially for the practitioner. The reason is in our own movement: giving and receiving becomes one and the result is better health and wellbeing for both.
In this home-study course, you will learn
- a variety of Ohashiatsu techniques with your partner in different positions
- how to move around your partner in a continuous flow
- how to change from one technique to the next in a smooth and elegant way
- to effortlessly move your partner into different positions
- and still, stay closely connected to yourself and your partner.
Ohashiatsu stands for taking care of yourself as a practitioner, your own health and well-being, which ultimately allows also your clients to relax and get better.
You will get video material that you can review over and over again and practice while watching.
This course is recommended for all bodyworkers, especially Shiatsu / Ohashiatsu, for students and experienced practitioners alike.