This course demonstrates why Ohashiatsu is the best modality for the practitioner. The use of arms, elbows and knees increases the feeling of body balance and graceful, flowing movement; the hands and thumbs come to their well-deserved relief. The new techniques allow you to establish more than two connections to your partner and thus strengthen the feeling of nourishing togetherness. So you can experience Ohashiatsu as meditation.
In this course you will learn
- The diagnostic zones in the hara and back
- The distinction between different energy qualities according to Kyo / Jitsu
- The psychological / emotional aspects of meridian energy and how they relate to the five elements
- Introduction to Shitsuto Masunaga’s theories
- During the course students will take a written test
This course might be offered in-person or online.