OHASHIATSU – The Art of Transitions
“Ohashiatsu is like a meditative dance, that develops when two life energies meet.” Ohashi says.
This dance, the continuous flow in or sessions, is often reflected as the most magic characteristics of Ohashiatsu, which is not only valuable for the client, but especially for the practitioner. The reason is in our own movement: giving and receiving becomes one and the result is better health and wellbeing for both.
In this 5-week online course you will learn
- a variety of Ohashiatsu techniques with your partner in different positions
- how to move around your partner in a continuous flow
- how to change from one technique to the next in a smooth and elegant way
- to effortlessly move your partner into different positions
- and still stay closely connected to yourself and your partner.
Ohashiatsu stands for taking care of ourselves as practitioners, our own health and wellbeing, which ultimately allows also our clients to relax and get better.
- Each week you will receive a training video that shows the techniques in detail.
- Please get together with a partner and practice during the week.
- On Thursday nights we meet on Zoom for a live coaching Session where you can get feedback on your practice and ask questions.
- You are invited to a WhatsApp group, where you could post short videos about your practice, ask questions, and exchange your experience with your fellow students. Your teacher will be present in this group, so you will continue learning also during the week.
- It is highly recommended to attend all live Zoom sessions. However, you will also get the recordings, so you can still follow, even if you can’t always attend live.
This course is open for all Ohashiatsu course levels, as well as students and graduates from any Shiatsu school.
This course might be offered in-person or online.